provides all the benefits of modern glazing technology whilst retaining the slender styling so characteristic of steel. PURE® steel windows are pressure equalized and double weather-stripped for insulation and performance for specification where superior air, wind or water resistance and greater sound attenuation are required.
Offering the same high-quality appearance as HERRERO’s highly specified PURE® range, the PURE® variant can accept glass up to twice the thickness as its stable mate. Either double or triple glazing up to 1 ¼” (32mm) thick can be installed with a consequent higher level of thermal or sound insulation. This is achieved while retaining the same slender steel profile for which HERRERO products are renowned ensuring maximum light ingress.
Each PURE® window is hot-dip galvanized for durability, and in-house PPG® polyester powder coated for exceptional performance and minimal maintenance during service life. The windows can be installed with solar control, laminated security or sound control glazing as required. PURE®’s ‘stepped profile is particularly redolent of traditional fenestration dating back to the early 20th century, fitting well into heritage refurbishments but also offers a clean-cur aesthetic equally at home with contemporary designs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to replace – PURE® windows remain the same style to the original Steel windows from the last century.
- Long lasting – all windows and doors are hot dipped galvanized against corrosion.
- Low maintenance – Polyester powder coating means that painting steel windows is a thing of the past – you can choose to have a virtually maintenance free window.
- Security – Security is a characteristic of steel windows and doors due to the strength of steel. As a result, steel windows have very slender frames, allowing a light and airy feel to any room. In addition, optional multi-point locking systems are available to further enhance security.
- Energy Efficiency – All PURE® windows include double weather-stripping, and with larger double-glazing units coupled with minimal profile sizes are able to achieve excellent Window Energy Rating standards